Dropple Dropple

Luved it.

This whole game is awesome. I managed to complete it (YAY!) and the ball dynamics were very good. If anything, I would maybe like to see more of a reward for having to complete 50 hard levels. Also, a level editor maybe???
5/5, 10/10.

Rocket-Man Rocket-Man

LAPTOP UNFRIENDLY!!!

as the tital says, this game is stupidly hard to play on the laptop. It has a nice idea, and it is good when played on the computer. however, hard is too hard. it is impossible to unlock stuff. Also, for those people who only have laptops, maybe have a arrow key control as well, giving the user a choice between the two. Overall, a good game, but with alot of room for improvement.

-Basic Button Tutorial -Basic Button Tutorial

Very good

especially for people learning flash and you presented it very well. well done thumbs up 2 u best tutorial i have ever seen.

321 responds:

Thank You.

Wall Avoider World Wall Avoider World

One of the best games on newgrounds

addictive gameplay, reminded me a bit of monkey lander :D nice achievments award, hard, but completable. This would be realy good if you made like a level creator. That would be fuking awesome. I will look forward to more of ur flashes!

MMMMMMM-MELON responds:

woooooo glad to know that you like it im workin on a level editor for future games

Ambient Parade Ambient Parade

Cool and intresting

All the colours in this r awesomee, music fits perfectly, gameplay O.K, but i could see that this was a bit more experimental. Still fun though. Nice high score system. Couldnt find any faults, however sometime reactions a bit late. V.gd work, and makes u fell as though you just smoked some weed :D.

Wolf Games Apple Shooter Wolf Games Apple Shooter

Fun and addictive gameplay

Very fun to test urself to see how far away u can get. And when i got bored, i shot the dude. Lol. Love the ragdoll physics when he dies. Lol. Im cruel :D

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Unique and awesome

Luvin it. Kinda pissed me off at times and i did not get very far but oh well. Y do people complain about the music when there is a mut button??? Freaks.
Ash :D

Eggy responds:

EXACTLY. DONT LIKE MUSIC THEN MUTE IT. I wish more people thought like you

SHIFT SHIFT

OMFG IT IS AWESOME

I spent ages doing this test, and really enjoyed it. It was nice twist on classic puzzle games, with a nice EXP style twist. Gd work

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Simple

Best Game EVER. The graphics, gameplay, music and everything else owns. Dude, u shud try and put this on a console or something, like alien hominid. 10/10,5/5.

MoonMaster RahKon MoonMaster RahKon

Highley Addictive - Top Class

Yeh. Great work. This game is clever and fun, plus u get to shoot stuff!!! :P. A really nice game, which can be played over and over again!
10/10, 5/5